THE Posted workers EXPERTS
Make your life easy with the posted workers experts!
We’ll help you from start to finish to make sure that your posted workers in France, Europe and worldwide are 100% compliant.
Help you perfectly manage
your OBLIGATIONS and RISKS
for your 3 categories
of posted workers (intercompany, in Europe and service providers)
Helping the host company respect its obligations
and reduce the risk
Help the home company understand and respect
its obligations and the risk
that they may pose
for the host employer
if they’re not compliant
OUR MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
of a representative
on French soil
for the home employer
UNDERSTAND YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND REDUCE YOUR RISKS
● Declare posted workers
● Check that your posted workers have the necessary immigration documents
● Provide payslips conform to French legislation
●Check that your posted workers are covered by a national social protection system (either in their country of origin or in France)
●Guarantee the same rights applied to French workers (gender equality in the workplace, equal pay for equal work)
● Criminal risk: the director may face prison time
● Reputation risk: non-compliance is a bad buzz
● Financial risk: fines, you may have to pay the home employer’s social security and fiscal debts etc.
● Risk of ending up on the work inspector’s radar
●Risk of the service provider’s activity being suspended or terminated
OUR 3 EXPERT TEAMS SPECIALISED BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
Here for all your posted workers in France since 2019, we help you perfectly respect your obligations and reduce your risk of co-liability.
Here for all your posted workers within the European Union, we have a perfect understanding of European requirements.
Here for all your international posted workers.